Your privacy is important to us. Please read this policy carefully. If you have questions or concerns, feel free to contact us through the Contact Us page.
By using this website, Invoice-Pricing.com, and availing of the services we offer through this website, you acknowledge and agree with our privacy practices described in this policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU AND HOW WE DO IT
There are two ways by which we collect personally identifiable or, simply, personal information from you. One is when you send us a quote request and the other is when you complete a contact form in an attempt to communicate with us. The information we may collect includes, but not limited to, your name, home address, phone numbers, email address, and information about the vehicle you are interested in (car make, model year, trim, etc.).
Aside from your personal information, we also collect anonymous and aggregate information from you. These are automatically recorded by the technologies we employ like cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small text files that a website stores in your computer's hard drive. Web beacons are like clear GIFs that recognize certain information in your computer. The information we may collect from you through these technologies may include your browser type, IP address, pages you viewed in this website, and the time and date of access.
HOW WE USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
The following are the reasons why we collect certain pieces of information from you and the manner by which we disclose them with other entities.
- We collect personally identifiable information so we can process your requests. We may share such information with third parties if we cannot find a dealer in your area with whom we can match you.
- Your personal information allows us to communicate with you when we need to respond to a query or concern or provide you with information about our services or your request.
- We share the information we collect from you with the employees, agents, and partners of Invoice Pricing. This is necessary for them to accomplish their tasks in providing you with the information you requested.
- We may disclose your information as the law or a legal process requires and in the case of business merging, acquisition, dissolution, or sale.
- As for anonymous and aggregate information, we use them for measurement, analytical, administration, and troubleshooting purposes to improve our website and make your next visit more personalized.
GAINING ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
If you want to access the personal information you have provided in this website, feel free to contact us. However, we may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before you can actually gain access to your information.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE
To ensure the security of the information we collect, we limit the access to your information to our employees and partners who need to do their jobs in processing your requests and maintaining this website. We would like to remind you, though, that absolute security in any information transmitted online cannot be guaranteed.
INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN
This website is not designed to cater to the needs of users below 18 years old. Invoice Pricing does not collect, use and share personal information from users in the said age group.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY